There is a free entrance to the area of Flowpark. You can walk freely in the park along the marked paths. When you want to flowpark, you must buy a ticket with which you can rent equipment.
Flowpark has been meant for people of all ages full of adventure spirit – there is a challenge for any ordinary guy as well as for experienced ’wilderness foxes’!
In order to ensure a safe and smooth experience, please follow these instructions:
- Take a good look at the safety instructions of the park and become familiar with them prior to buying a ticket. You’ll find safety instructions at the ticket office of the park. You can also print and pre-fill instructions. Please take into consideration the fact that persons under 18 need to have a guardian’s permit for the adventure and children under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Apart from the Kids’ courses in case of under 10-year-old children an adult will have to accompany them on the courses and in case of 10-13-year-old children an adult can supervise them on the ground.
- Buy the entrance ticket wristband at the ticket office of the park. The date of flow parking is marked on the wristband, and its validity will expire when you hand out the equipment and leave the parking area. The wristband entitles you to have the climbing equipment needed on the courses for use. You are not allowed to leave the parking area with the equipment.
- It is advisable to go to the toilet if needed before putting the harness on. Remember to take the harness off if you need to go to the toilet or for a cigarette in the middle of flowparking. Before going back to the courses remember to ask an instructor to check your harness.
- Make sure you don’t have anything in your pockets that might fall during flowparking and tie your hair. Leave out additional scarves and jewellery.
- Put the equipment on in accordance with the provided instructions and the model. Wait until the staff guides you forward to instructing and the test course. After you have heard the instructions go through the test course using the equipment in the right way.
- When an instructor finds that you know how to use the equipment, you can go to the actual adventure courses. Start with the easiest one and move to the more difficult one when you want more challenge.
- Please take into account the height and weight limits for the courses. For the easy, green and blue, courses the minimum height requirement is 120cm. For the more difficult, red and black, courses the minimum height requirement is 150cm. For the Kids’ courses (“Skidi-rata”) there is no height requirement. There is no weight restriction with a few exceptions. All the exceptions are marked on the course signs.
- All the time when you are travelling on the courses, remember to keep at least one of the lifelines connected to the safety cable wire.
- The maximum of 3 persons is allowed to be at a time on the platforms located on the courses. The maximum of 2 persons is allowed to be at a time in a task element located between the platforms, and the safety distance should be at the minimum 3 meters. If the course is crowded, please wait for your turn before proceeding. You can also take a break on the platform and let other flowparkers bypass.
- If you need help, encouragement or if you just have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our staff. We are glad to help you!
- When you finish flowparking, please return the equipment to equipment delivery point. The wristband validity will expire when you leave the area of the park.